Black Heritage Future Leaders
We have partnered up with UK's graduate employers passionate about promoting and diverse workforces. During this event, you'll hear first-hand tips on how to get ahead in your career from representatives and business leaders, as well as from successful Bright Network Alumni.
Why Should You Attend?
The selected attendees will benefit from:
- Meeting industry leaders and professionals: It's a chance to network with top companies which will give you the opportunity to find out the roles that they have for bright students like yourself.
- Getting ahead: The day will provide you with the insights that you will need to flourish in every step of the application process whilst impressing potential employers.
- Hearing from inspirational leaders: Discover how former students succeeded in their fields, regardless of their background or degree.
Who can attend?
- BME Bright Network members, graduating in 2020, 2021, 2022 or 2023
- Have the unrestricted right to work in the UK after graduation
- Additional skills gained from extracurricular activities/work experience will be viewed favourably
Key Event Details
- Date: Friday 4th October 2019
- Venue: Bankside Hotel, 2 Blackfriars Rd, London SE1 9JU
- Dress code: Business smart
- 13:00 – 13:30: Student arrival, registration & member networking
- 13:30 – 14:00: Bright Network introduction & premier sponsor keynote
- 14:00 – 14:30: Premier sponsor skills session
- 14:30 – 14:45: Tea & coffee break
- 14:45 – 15:30: Open networking
- 15:30 – 16:45: Panel sessions
- 16:45 – 17:15: Open networking
- 17:15 – 18:00: Alumni success stories, takeaways & next steps
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button at the top of the page. This event is always oversubscribed; so we highly recommend you get your application in ASAP as applications will be reviewed in the order they are received. We look forward to seeing you there.
If you have any questions about Bright Network Black Heritage Future Leaders, we have gathered all the most frequently asked questions here. If you have any other questions please get in touch with our Events Team - email@example.com.