Bright Network Black Heritage Future Leaders
To celebrate Black History Month, Bright Network is partnering with 20 leading graduate employers that are truly passionate about inclusion, diversity and equality for our virtual Black Heritage Future Leaders event. Be inspired by stories from successful professionals from our partner firms and learn from their personal experiences, as well as from successful Bright Network alumni who have now secured a graduate role.
We want this event to be an open and honest forum for discussion and for you to get your questions answered about beginning your career. That’s why you can feel comfortable asking a question through a chat function on our virtual platform.
Why Should You Attend?
Meet industry leaders and professionals: this is a great chance to network with top firms and discover opportunities that they have for bright students like you.
Discover inclusive, diverse employers: each of our partner firms is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse working environment – find out more about what they’re doing to tackle discrimination in all its forms.
Hear from inspirational leaders: discover how former students succeeded in their fields, regardless of their background or degree.
Build your CV: attending this event will show employers that you are proactive and have a real interest in exploring future career options. You’ll also have a chance of winning one of the awards on the day sponsored by one of the attending firms.
Who can attend?
- BME Bright Network members that have already graduated in 2020, or current university students graduating in 2021, 2022, 2023 or 2024
- On track for a 2.1 or above and demonstrate academic excellence
- Have the unrestricted right to work in the UK after graduation
- Have attended university in the UK
- Additional skills gained from extracurricular activities/work experience will be viewed favourably
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm: Bright Network introduction & premier partner keynote
- 2:00pm - 2:45pm: Premier partner workshop
- 2:45pm - 3:45pm: Open Networking
- 3:45pm - 4:45pm: Panel sessions
- 4:45pm - 5:00pm: Alumni success story
- 5:00pm - 5:30pm: Awards Ceremony, takeaways & next steps
Please note all timings on the agenda for Black Heritage Future Leaders correspond with British Summer Time
If you have any questions about Bright Network Black Heritage Future Leaders, we have gathered all the most frequently asked questions here. If you have any other questions please get in touch with our Events Team - email@example.com.
This event is always oversubscribed; so we highly recommend you get your application in ASAP as applications will be reviewed in the order they are received. We look forward to seeing you there.Apply now