How to Master Your Future - Boost your CV & transferable skills
With the academic year now in full swing, It’s still vitally important to continue boosting your skills and exploring your career options in these uncertain times. That’s why we’re bringing together the best expertise from globally recognised business schools to support your career development and help you become a standout candidate for your future job search.
Taking place virtually on Tuesday 20th October, our How to Master your Future event is designed to help you explore a wide variety of options for when you graduate and ensure you have the key skills and attributes employers value in applicants. In fact, a master's degree at a leading business school could be one route to excelling in your career.
Why Should You Attend?
On the day, you’ll receive a masterclass on a range of career-related topics from some of the best business schools in the world, including Imperial College Business School, Henley Business School and Hult International Business School. These institutions are world-renowned for getting students ready for the working world, enhancing their CVs and getting them thinking critically about business - making this event unmissable if you’re currently exploring your career options.
Who can attend?
- Undergraduate or full-time postgraduate students graduating in 2021, 2022 or 2023 (or 2024 if on a 4 year course)
- 15:00 – 15:05 – Welcome from Bright Network
- 15:05 – 15:45 – Expert panel session on how to upskill, top tips for your career and what business schools offer
- 15:45 - 16:30 – Open networking
- 16:30 - 16:50 – Skills session
- 16:50 - 17:10 – Skills session
- 17:10 – 17:20 – Wrap up & close
If you have any questions about How to Master Your Future, we have gathered all the most frequently asked questions here. If you have any other questions please get in touch with our Events Team - email@example.com.