As a bright student or recent graduate, you have an excellent range of opportunities available to you and we’re here to help you discover the right future options for you. That’s why we’re delighted to launch a brand new event, Bright Network Master Your Future – an event to introduce you to business leaders and discover how you can drive your career forward.
Taking place on Wednesday 16th October in central London, we’ll be joined by some of the best business schools in the world, who will be on hand to share their business tips and show how you can enhance your future prospects with a Masters programme. Many of our members who've taken this route have gone onto prestigious management positions at world leading firms - is this something you're considering too? If so, this is the event to you.
Why Should You Attend?
Hear from esteemed business leaders: Take part in Masters-level business workshops to help you stand out when applying to business schools or leading employers.
Discover how you can fast track your career: Discover how you can become a business leader at the world’s top firms. Whether you’re thinking of banking, finance, consulting, tech or the public sector, this event will show you how to progress quicker and how a Masters can help this.
Meet other ambitious members: Future business leaders will be joining us, and you should be one of them. Start building your network of equally ambitious students, who could support you in the future.
If you decide a Masters at a top business school is right for you, this event will help you fast track your applications and also get exclusive fee waivers in the process. However, if you decide against it, you’ll still have developed vital career skills through the workshops taking place on the day.
Who can attend?
- 2019/2020/2021/2022/2023 graduates interested in further education
- On track for at least a 2:1 and demonstrate academic excellence
- Interested in exploring options and potentially going into further study after completing a degree
- 1:45pm - 2:15pm: Student arrival, registration & member networking
- 2:15pm - 2:45pm: Bright Network introduction & premier sponsor keynote
- 2:45pm - 3:15pm: Premier sponsor skills session
- 3:15pm - 4:00pm: Open networking + tea & coffee break
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm: Panel sessions
- 5:00pm - 5:15pm: Takeaways & next steps
- 5:15pm - 6:00pm: Open networking, drinks & nibbles
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button at the top of the page. This event is always oversubscribed; so we highly recommend you get your application in ASAP as applications will be reviewed in the order they are received. We look forward to seeing you there.
If you have any questions about Bright Network Master Your Future, we have gathered all the most frequently asked questions here. If you have any other questions please get in touch with our Events Team - email@example.com.