This October, we’re looking for 60+ of our brightest LGBTQ+ and ally members with an authentic passion for diversity and inclusion to join us for our inaugural event – Proud to B. Intended to connect you with firms dedicated to cultivating truly inclusive working environments, at this event you’ll be encouraged to share your ideas and stories while networking your way to success.
Our aim, above all, is to open your eyes to the wide range of incredible opportunities available to you, while encouraging you to share your authentic self with the world.
Why Should You Attend?
The selected attendees will benefit from:
- Feeling inspired as you connect with the next generation of LGBTQ+ voices, discuss important topics and ideas for change.
- Networking with partners championing diversity from a range of sectors, working to positivly affect the visibility and representation of LGBTQ+ people in the workplace
- Hearing from leaders in industry as they talk about their experiences, and what they’re doing to ensure everyone feels confident to bring their true selves to work
- Gaining practical advice from both senior and junior representatives on how you can succeed in a professional role
Who can attend?
- Unrestricted right to work in the UK after graduation
- Identify as LGBTQ+ or as an ally to the community.
- Students graduating in 2019/2020/2021/2022 (or 2023 if already at university and on a four-year course)
- 1:00pm – 1:30pm: Student arrival, registration & member networking
- 1:30pm – 2:00pm: Bright Network introduction & premier sponsor, P&G, keynote
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm: Premier sponsor, P&G, workshop
- 3:00pm – 3:30pm: Open networking with tea & coffee break
- 3:30pm – 4:45pm: Panel sessions
- 4:45pm – 6:00pm: Open networking with drinks & nibbles
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button at the top of the page. We highly recommend getting your application in ASAP as applications will be reviewed in the order they are received. We look forward to seeing you there.
If you have any questions about Bright Network Proud to B, we have gathered all the most frequently asked questions here. If you have any other questions please get in touch with our Events Team - firstname.lastname@example.org.