Future Lawyers Top 100
This September, we are looking for 100 of our brightest law students to join us in central London for an exclusive event designed to help you to secure a coveted Vacation Scheme or Training Contract. This is your chance to meet some of the leading law firms in the world and gain the tools you need to impress during any application process.
Getting into Law is competitive and that’s why it’s so important to meet and build a relationship with the firms you will be applying to in advance. Not only does our Future Lawyers event give you that chance, but with one-on-one time with trainees, partners and their recruitment teams, you’ll discover which is the right firm for you and how to really impress them.
Want to see what our Law events are like? Click here to see the highlights from last year’s event.
Why Should You Attend?
The selected attendees will benefit from:
Being talent spotted: You have the opportunity to be fast-tracked for coveted Vacation Schemes and Training Contracts with our partner firms. They’re looking to hire brightest law students just like you.
Getting ahead: The day will provide you with the insights that you need to kick-start your career in Law. It will give you the tools you need to flourish in every step of the application process whilst impressing the employers.
Hearing from inspirational leaders: Discover how current trainees succeeded in securing their role.
Recognition of your achievements: Win one of the awards on the day, sponsored by one of the attending firms. This will look great on your CV and set you up to create stand-out applications.
Who can attend?
- Undergraduate law students, graduating in 2021
- On track for at least a 2:1 and demonstrate academic excellence
- Have the unrestricted right to work in the UK after graduation
- Additional skills gained from extracurricular activities/work experience will be viewed favourably
- 10:00am - 10:15am: Student arrival, registration & member networking
- 10:15am - 10:45am: Bright Network introduction & alumni success stories
- 10:45am - 11:45am: Panel session 1 - What to expect in commercial law
- 11:50am - 12:50pm: Structured networking
- 12:50pm - 1:20pm: Lunch
- 1:20pm - 2:50pm: Structured networking
- 2:55pm - 3:55pm: Panel session 2 - Top tips for obtaining a vacation scheme
- 4:00pm - 4:45pm: Open networking
- 4:45pm - 5:00pm: Awards, takeaways & next steps
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button at the top of the page. This event is always oversubscribed; so we highly recommend you get your application in ASAP as applications will be reviewed in the order they are received. We look forward to seeing you there.
If you have any questions about Bright Network Future Lawyers, we have gathered all the most frequently asked questions here. If you have any other questions please get in touch with our Events Team - email@example.com.