Bright Network Women in Leadership: London is an exclusive event designed to celebrate, encourage and inspire our female Bright Network members and help them discover opportunities at world leading firms.
You'll hear from inspirational women who have overcome career challenges, implemented change and assumed key positions of leadership. They will be on hand to give you their insights to support your early career and discover how you can be a part of the future change in sought-after sectors. Not only will you build your professional network by meeting representatives and senior leaders from our partner firms, but you’ll also meet other likeminded members to share the experience with.
To get a taste of how much the day can offer you, here are the highlights from last year’s event.
Why Should You Attend?
The selected attendees will benefit from:
- Being inspired: Hear how successful female leaders have excelled in male-dominated industries regardless of their background and grow the confidence to carve out your own career success.
- Meeting industry leaders: Meet some of the largest companies in the world and find out how to stand out amongst the competition. They’re looking for bright women for their internships and graduate opportunities.
- Building your CV: Attending this careers event will show employers that you have an active interest in the financial services industry. Our panel sessions are designed to provide you with the insights that you need to flourish in every step of the application process.
- Recognition of your achievements: Win one of the awards on the day, sponsored by one of the attending firms.
Who can attend?
- Undergraduate female students, graduating in 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023
- On track for at least a 2:1 and demonstrate academic excellence
- Have the unrestricted right to work in the UK after graduation
- Additional skills gained from extracurricular activities/work experience will be viewed favourably
Key Event Details
- Date: Tuesday 3rd September
- Venue: etc.venues - St. Paul's, 200 Aldersgate, London, EC1A 4HD
- Dress Code: Business Smart
- 10:00am - 10:30am: Student arrival, registration & member networking
- 10:30am - 11:00am: Bright Network introduction & premier sponsor keynote
- 11:00am - 12:00pm: Premier sponsor skills session
- 12:00pm - 12:45pm: Open networking
- 12:45pm - 1:45pm: Skills sessions
- 1:45pm - 2:30pm: Lunch & networking
- 2:30pm - 3:45pm: Panel sessions
- 3:45pm - 4:15pm: Open networking
- 4:15pm - 4:45pm: Alumni success stories
- 4:45pm - 5:00pm: Awards, takeaways & next steps
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button at the top of the page. This event is always oversubscribed; so we highly recommend you get your application in ASAP as applications will be reviewed in the order they are received. We look forward to seeing you there.
If you have any questions about Bright Network Women in Leadership: London, we have gathered all the most frequently asked questions here. If you have any other questions please get in touch with our Events Team - email@example.com.