Bright Network Women in Leadership
This September, we’re looking for our brightest and most ambitious female members to join us at our first virtual edition of Women in Leadership. With just 250 places available, acceptance onto this competitive event will highlight you as a top applicant and will give you the exclusive chance to meet world-leading firms in the Banking, Finance and Professional Services industries.
You'll hear from inspirational women who have overcome career challenges, implemented change and assumed key positions of leadership. They will be on hand to give you their insights to support your early career and enable you to discover how you can break into these sought-after sectors. To get a taste of how much the day can offer you, here are the highlights from last year’s event.
Why Should You Attend?
Connect with leading graduate employers through our virtual networking sessions - you’ll be able to chat to them over video call as well as a chat function.
Build your CV: being selected for this event will show employers that you are proactive and have a real interest in exploring future career options.
Grow your network: make vital connections at top firms - they're looking for the brightest female students like you for their insight days, internships and graduate programmes.
Meet other like-minded female members through our 1:1 networking function.
Who can attend?
- Undergraduate or full-time postgraduate female students at university in the UK, graduating in 2021, 2022 or 2023 (or 2024 if on a four-year course)
- On track for at least a 2:1 and have demonstrated academic excellence throughout their education
- Have the unrestricted right to work in the UK after graduation
- You must be able to attend both days of the event in full
- Additional skills gained from extracurricular activities/work experience will be viewed favourably
Day 1 - 16th September
- 1:15pm - 1:30pm: Student arrival, registration & member networking
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm: Bright Network introduction & premier partner keynote
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm: Panel sessions
- 3:00pm - 4:30pm: Open networking with all firms
- 4:30pm - 4:45pm: Wrap up and run through of day two
Day 2 - 17th September
- 12:45pm - 1:00pm: Student arrival & Bright Network welcome to day two
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm: Panel sessions
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm: Open networking with all firms
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm: Premier partner case study
- 4:00pm - 4:30pm: Premier partner alumni success story & takeaways
Please note all timings on the agenda for Women in Leadership correspond with British Summer Time
If you have any questions about Bright Network Women in Leadership, we have gathered all the most frequently asked questions here. If you have any other questions please get in touch with our Events Team - email@example.com.
This event is always oversubscribed; so we highly recommend you get your application in ASAP as applications will be reviewed in the order they are received. We look forward to seeing you there.Apply now