After last years success Bright Network is now back in Manchester to host another female event. Women in Leadership is an exclusive opportunity designed to celebrate, encourage and inspire our members and help them discover world-leading firms from a range of sectors.
During the day you'll hear from inspirational women who have overcome career challenges, implemented change and progressed to key leadership positions. Hear their insights, which will support your early career and discover how you can be a part of the future change in sought-after sectors. To get a taste of our Women in Leadership events, take a look at the highlights from last year’s event.
Why Should You Attend?
With only 80 places available, it's an intimate event where you'll benefit from:
- Being inspired: Hear how successful female leaders have excelled in male-dominated industries regardless of their background and grow the confidence to carve out your own career success.
- Meeting industry leaders: Meet some of the largest companies who have offices in Manchester and across the UK. They’re looking for bright women for their regional internships and graduate opportunities.
- Building your CV: Attending this careers event will show employers that you have an active interest in the Financial Services industry. Our panel sessions are designed to provide you with the insights that you need to flourish in every step of the application process.
Who can attend?
- Undergraduate female students, graduating in 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023
- On track for at least a 2:1 and demonstrate academic excellence
- Have the unrestricted right to work in the UK after graduation
- Additional skills gained from extracurricular activities/work experience will be viewed favourably
Key Event Details
- Date: Monday 7th October
- Venue: Principal Manchester, Oxford St, Manchester M60 7HA
- Dress Code: Business Smart
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm: Student arrival, registration & member networking
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm: Bright Network introduction & premier sponsor keynote
- 2:00pm - 2:30pm: Premier sponsor skills session
- 2:30pm - 2:45pm: Tea & coffee break
- 2:45pm - 3:30pm: Open networking
- 3:30pm - 4:30pm: Panel sessions
- 4:30pm - 5:15pm: Open networking
- 5:15pm - 6:00pm: Alumni success stories, takeaways & next steps
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button at the top of the page. This event is always oversubscribed; so we highly recommend you get your application in ASAP as applications will be reviewed in the order they are received. We look forward to seeing you there.
If you have any questions about Bright Network Women in Leadership: Manchester, we have gathered all the most frequently asked questions here. If you have any other questions please get in touch with our Events Team - firstname.lastname@example.org