Bright Network Women in Technology, Engineering and Consulting (TEC)
This February we're looking for 150 of our brightest female members interested in Technology, Engineering and Consulting to join us in central London for our unmissable Women in TEC event. This is your chance to meet leading employers, and network with inspirational women who will be on hand to answer all your questions. Acceptance onto this competitive event will highlight you as one of the best and brightest applicants to top firms.
Why Should You Attend?
The selected attendees will benefit from:
- Being inspired: Discover where your degree can take you and be inspired by women who have carved out a successful career in these often male dominated industries.
- Building your CV: Attending this event will show employers that you have an active interest in learning about future career possibilities. You will also hear from the experts, who will give you the advice that you need to stand out from the crowd.
- Getting ahead: Our panel sessions are designed to provide you with the insights that you need to flourish in every step of the application process.
- Growing your network: At this event you will make vital connections and meet some of the best people from top firms - they're looking for the brightest students just like you for their insight days, first year programmes and vacation schemes.
On the day, you will be meeting the likes of premier sponsor, EY, Accenture and IHS Markit. There are plenty more to be announced, so bookmark this page and keep checking back the left-hand side bar above for updates.
Key Event Details
- Date: Monday 11th February 2019
- Venue: Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, London, SW1P 3EE
- Dress Code: Business Smart
- 12:30 – 13:00: Student Arrival, Registration & Member Networking
- 13:00 – 13:30: Bright Network Introduction & Premier Sponsor Keynote
- 13:30 – 13:45: Alumni Success Story
- 13:45 – 14:15: Premier Sponsor Skills Session
- 14:15 – 14:30: Tea & Coffee Break
- 14:30 – 16:15: Networking
- 16:15 – 17:15: Panel Sessions
- 17:15 – 17:30: Wrap Up
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button at the top of the page. We highly recommend getting your application in ASAP as applications will be reviewed in the order they are received. We look forward to seeing you there.
- What will I need to get into the event? If your place has been accepted at the event, we’ll email you a ticket. You’ll need to show this ticket to us on the day in either paper copy or download it electronically on your phone before the event.
- What should I bring? Bring a pen, notepad and a bottle of water and you’ll be set for an excellent day ahead.
- How should I prepare for the event? All firms will be receiving details of everyone who attends, so this is a real opportunity to be headhunted, this really will be your time to shine! Research the firms, make sure you prepare to network, read up on commercial awareness and remember to ask any questions that might come up in your research. It will be a great early opportunity for you to get ahead in your career – whether you’re currently looking to secure an internship or a graduate role.
- What is the dress code for the event? The dress code is business smart.
- Is there a charge for the event? No, the event is completely free of charge.
- What is the nearest tube station? Westminster, St. James and Victoria stations are a short walk away. You can plan your journey using the TFL Journey Planner.
- I can no longer make it. Who should I tell? Please email us to let us know if you can no longer attend ASAP so we can offer your place to someone else. Failure to inform us could result in becoming ineligible for future Bright Network events.
If you have any questions about Bright Network Women in TEC February 2019, please get in touch with our Events Team - firstname.lastname@example.org.