We want the UK’s communications systems to be accessible for everyone. At Ofcom we are determined to do all we can to promote diversity and equality inside the organisation and in the sectors we regulate.
Everyone working for Ofcom has a responsibility to treat all colleagues with dignity and respect in an inclusive and fair working environment.
We also have in place several networks to support colleagues and promote equality of opportunity:
- Ofcom Women’s Network (OWN): whose aim is to develop and retain female talent
- Raising Awareness of Culture and Ethnicity (RACE): with a mission to promote ethnic diversity at Ofcom’s workforce
- Ofcom Disability and Wellbeing Group: which raises awareness of issues faced by disabled colleagues in the hope of improving their experiences
- An Affinity Network: that exists to support LGBTQ+ staff and allies
- The Listening Network: which supports colleagues undergoing hardships in their professional and personal lives
Ofcom is ranked as a top 10 public sector organisation in the BITC (Business in the Community) Survey of performance on gender and race equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
If you're interested in working for a company that's won awards for its diversity initiatives - find out what roles Ofcom has available today.