Our mission here at Bright Network is simple - to create an innovative platform for employers to reach, engage and recruit high calibre students from all backgrounds.
We're a brand built for a new generation of students - to educate, to inform and to inspire.
Connecting the best with the brightest
With a focus on quality, we now have a diverse network of 120,000+ members.
- 85% State-educated
- 57% Women
- 39% BAME (Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic)
- 40% First generation to go to university
- 14% Free School Meals
- 80% attending non-London based universities
To find out more about our membership criteria and commitment to diversity, click here.
A network of leading employers
We work with remarkable companies, from the blue chip and established to the boutique and entrepreneurial, to help you access future talent for your business. Our clients include Google, Shell, KPMG, PwC, McKinsey & Company, Freshfields, Teach First, Deloitte, Clifford Chance, Bain and Company, M&S, Deutsche Bank, Barclays, UBS and Slaughter and May.
Outcome-focused solutions to give you results
We help you compete for the talent you need to grow your business. Whether you're looking to raise brand awareness, increase engagement or drive applications, digitally or through events, our unique approach can help.
- To find out more about our work and our range of products and services, download our 2016/17 brochure
- If you're interested in advertising with Bright Network, download the Bright Network digital media ratecard or see our digital media specification document here.
- Looking for more tailored support to assist you with your attaction, selection and RPO activities? Download our specialist brochure
- We host a number of flagship events throughout the year. To find out more about them and how you can get involved click here
Our highly engaged membership and unique approach ensures we deliver exceptional results for you.
- 30-50% average email opening rates - 2.5x industry average
- 120% YoY increase in website traffic
- 47% more likely to get hired than the average graduate at assessment centre stage
- Average monthly social reach of 285,000+
- We speak directly to 25% of our membership annually
- 34% of our members come back to our website at least 3x a month
- Average time on site during peak times is over four minutes
Get in touch
We'd be delighted to have a chat to find out how we can help you. Please get in touch with our Account Director - email@example.com / 0203 011 1612.
And finally, check us out in action
Bright Network Festival is the No.1 graduate careers event. Taking place each September, the event brings together 1,000+ of the best and brightest undergraduates with over 80 leading recruiters. Check out our 2015 Bright Network Festival.