We are an international, integrated consultancy of engineers, consultants and advisers, with a presence in 31 locations worldwide, over 70 partners and 2,200 employees.
For over 45 years we have built a world-class reputation for delivering creative, value-led solutions for an ever challenging world.
As a truly inter-connected community of experts, we value human wellbeing, curiosity, embrace mutual responsibility and genuinely care about the impact and legacy of our work.
Buro Happold in numbers:
31 loactions worldwide
Over 2,200 staff around the globe
5 offices in the UK
800+ staff in the UK
What are Buro Happold's values?
1. We value human wellbeing, and are discontented with limitations. We commit to taking this seriously for our people and our projects.
2. We are a diverse one-firm culture. When we get it right, it sings. Internal barriers are always to be overcome through inclusivity and equity above all else.
3. We embrace mutual responsibility. It is easy to default to individual success. Teams need to share success and failure in the same way.
4. We are more than a business. We care about the legacy of our work. We have a responsibility of care as an employer and influencer in shaping the world.
5. It takes courage to create. Our culture fosters a dynamic between technology and empathy to gain a deeper insight, unleash imagination, and manage risk.
Buro Happold - Truly Multidisciplinary
A plethora of interesting and challenging projects to stretch your professional skills. We offer an opportunity to work on multidisciplinary projects alongside a range of specialist engineers and designers both within Buro Happold and our collaborators.
What is important to Buro Happold?
What are they looking for?
As well as technical capability, we look for behavioural, cultural and potential leadership fit. In line with our vision, we are looking for...
Interested in launching your career with Buro Happold? Take a look at their roles and opportunities here.