We caught up with Expedia to find out about the work that the firm does in the Inclusion and Diversity space.
Guided by an inclusive purpose
Expedia believe that inclusivity and diversity within the workforce will strengthen connections, broaden horizons and bridge divides for our employees, partners, customers, and communities. We embrace out differences and from them find a source of power.
Travel opens minds
We believe that travel develops a greater understanding between people from different cultures and identities – something the world needs today more than ever.
Dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all
Our company is united by our values, and we celebrate our unique differences. We recognise that one of our most valuable assets is our inclusive and diverse workforce.
- Employees - We create an inclusive and enriching environment that celebrates the extraordinary blend of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences
- Customers - We inspire people across the world to experience and connect with new cultures, ideas, landscapes and people
- Partners - We embark on a shared inclusion journey and connect our partners to diverse, global customers who share their values
- Communities - We educate, activate and drive meaningful change to help make the world a safer and more inclusive place
Inclusion business groups
Inclusion and diversity in action
Our Advisory Council comprises of global leaders within the Expedia Group and champions inclusion and diversity throughout all areas of our organisation. This network ensures all identities are not just protected, but celebrated.
We take care of our people
Our inclusive. Global benefits ensure all our employees are looked after, these include:
- Employee assistance program
- Military leave
- Paid volunteer time
- Flexible working arrangements
- 12 week minimum paid parental leave for all employees
If you want to know more about Incusion and Diversity at Expedia: Read our latest annual Inclusion & Diversity Report
Looking to apply to Expedia's opportunities? Find them all here.