We’re looking for future Rare Talent to join our Jardine Internship Programme. If you aspire to become a business leader, dare to challenge the status quo, and are deeply curious to learn new things, then you’re in the right place.
Navigating Asia’s Business Terrain
The four-week Jardine Internship Programme is designed to put you through the paces of our diverse businesses in Hong Kong. You’ll gain first-hand experience of what a career at Jardines looks like while also taking part in a variety of real business projects, professional skills workshops, and networking events. Combined with the invaluable relationships you’ll gain during your internship, the experience will help you become a future business leader.
- Four-week paid internship* in Hong Kong**
- Accommodation and flights covered for non-Hong Kong students
- You’ll take ownership of your work along with enterprising colleagues and a manager, who will map out project expectations, provide guidance and work closely with you on a post-programme review of your experience.
- Interns who successfully complete the internship with satisfactory performance will be considered for the Jardine Executive Trainee Scheme (JETS).
**If COVID-19 circumstances preclude an in-person experience, Jardine Internship Programme may be conducted virtually or remotely with some local in-person elements.
- Full-time penultimate year university students graduating in 2022
- Clear aspiration to become a business leader of tomorrow
- Possess strong analytical thinking
- Deeply curious to learn new things
- Open to learning from experience and feedback
- Have the energy, passion and perseverance to obtain the best results
- Passionate about working and living in Asia
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
The selection process will be a great opportunity for you to learn about our business, people and culture while at the same time helping us to decide if you’re the right fit for us.