Qubit believes that clever hands make light work. Their four founders were previously employed at Google, where they gained first-hand experience of the kind of culture that breeds success in tech companies; lightning talks, stand up meetings, spontaneous brainstorms, idea sharing, Sonos, ski trips and of course, plenty of team nights out. Combine these aspects with the intense energy of a young Soho-based business and the environment takes on a certain allure.
Day to day, you’ll be wrapping your brain around some serious challenges and intellectually jousting with some of the technology sector’s smartest thinkers. Qubit’s ranks boast a very impressive collection of qualifications – not to mention the fact that their combined CVs feature the names of some of the world’s most innovative companies.
What’s more, as well as the opportunity to solve complex problems in this exciting new era of big data, here’s a list of perks that Qubit offer:
- Generous equity options means you’ll own a piece of the pie.
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world.
- A competitive office where we play football, netball, go-karting, Mario Kart… you name it, we’ll play it.
- Realistic performance related bonuses.
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages.
- Fridge fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate coffee machine for your java fix.
- Thank Qubit it’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week.
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development.
Qubit currently have roles available in New York, London, Lahore and Paris.
Check them out today.