We've put together a package to recognise your contribution and make your working environment as supportive and welcoming as possible.
The benefits include
- Competitive salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Life assurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Subsidised staff restaurant.
- 25 days holiday (with an extra day at Christmas).
- Season ticket loan for travel.
- Interest-free loan for set-up costs.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
Plus, there are some extra benefits on offer before you join and in the early days of your training contract, to ease the transition from study to work.
- We'll pay your tuition fees for GDL and LPC (at BPP London, our chosen law school provider) and give you a maintenance grant of £6,000 per annum. We do not reimburse fees retrospectively.
- You'll be invited to Taylor Wessing social events throughout your time at law school to meet our current trainees, and our Graduate Recruitment team will visit you regularly to check on your progress.
- When you start your training contract, you'll be allocated a buddy who's been a trainee in your practice area to help you settle in and introduce you to your new colleagues.
- You'll also be able to join in with our numerous social and sporting events - a great way to make new friends around the firm.