Bright Network will be celebrating International Women’s Day this March with a campaign to educate and encourage our bright women to aim for the top. We are looking for firms passionate about gender equality to work with us on an initiative aiming to solve one of the most topical issues for today’s workforce - the gender pay gap.
We will work with our partner firms on a competition, where our brightest female members answer the question: What would you do to close the gender pay gap within the next five years?
We know our members value real organisational experience and we ask that our partner firms dedicate prizes of real value to our brightest female members. Prizes could include coffee/lunch with a senior female leader, a work experience placement or shadowing.
Bright Network will:
- Produce a bespoke video for each partner employer to showcase their commitment to gender equality
- Promote the competition and our partners to our female undergraduate members, including our highly-engaged Women’s Network
- Use digital marketing, PR and social media to engage the wider student audience
- Review all submissions - connecting the best entrants with our partner employers
- Announce the winners in a big reveal to our female audience, with social media and PR coverage to follow
The campaign will run from February to March, with the winners selected on 12th March.