We believe in the power of creating a world with fewer obstacles and limits where people have the freedom to build a better life and pursue their dreams.
Separate within Ford and unique among automakers, Ford Pro will deliver new levels of productivity for business and government customers via work-ready products and services. By leveraging technology from the ground to the cloud Ford Pro will help improve uptime, total cost of ownership and performance of fleets with electrified or combustion vehicles.
Ford Pro, which will implement new services in phases, is aimed squarely at helping commercial customers work better, with productive, durable and smart vehicles and connected services.
Ford Pro will integrate, digitize and simplify transportation with capabilities spanning:
- Ford Pro Vehicles – including Ford’s broad line-up of combustion-engine and hybrid commercial vehicles and, soon, all-electric versions of the company’s industry-leading vans and full-size pickup trucks developed for commercial use
- Ford Pro Charging – hardware and software solutions for public, depot and overnight home charging of EVs so they’re ready to work again the next day
- Ford Pro Intelligence – digital services, with distinct features integrated in their vehicles that enable customers to better manage and maintain their fleets
- Ford Pro Services Elite – expanding Ford’s strong network of CV centres by adding 120 dedicated, large-bay service hubs across the United States with extended hours and rapid turnaround, plus introducing 1,200 mobile service vehicles by 2025 to meet customers where they are, save them money and get them back in business, and
- Ford Pro FinSimple – bundled financing for vehicles, services and EV charging.
It’s an exciting time to join Ford and if you want to be part of our journey to build a better world, then find out more about the opportunities available here.