We understand that taking a Masters degree is a significant investment. It is therefore important to plan how you will fund your studies.
In this section you can find information regarding course scholarships, Cass scholarships, alumni discounts and other external funding opportunities for postgraduate study at Cass.
The application deadline for the majority of scholorships for 2018 are now closed, with deadlines on the 8th May. It is important that you apply early and recognise that as applications are competitive it's important to also prepare a back up source of funding.
Other funding opportunities for Masters students
The below links might be useful as alternative sources of funding, and your home government might also provide scholarships for study abroad.
Some of these scholarships / loans have early deadlines and require you to hold an offer on a Masters course.
- PG Government Loan (UK students)
- Career Development Loans
- Chevening Scholarship
- The Alternative Guide to Postgraduate Funding - contact email@example.com to request a free copy of this book
- Mansion House Scholarship (Overseas students)
- Aga Khan Foundation
- US Federal Aid (US students)
- Unitemps is a university recruitment agency for students and graduates looking for temporary jobs
- Education UK (British Council) scholarship webpage
- FindAMasters.com Postgraduate Scholarships - 9 annual Masters scholarships available in all subjects for study at any EU university
- Activia Training UK Scholarship
- Brain Capital Master Education Fund is a tuition financing programme for German students
- The Lead Roster B2B Sales & Marketing Scholarship and The Publicity.ai SEO & Content Marketing Scholarship
- LIFE Scholarship Programme – for students who are Lebanese/of Lebanese descent on finance, business and economics-related degrees
- TFG Accelerate Scholarship – scholarship opportunity for offer-holders on our Shipping, Energy and Finance-based courses
- Spotcap Fintech Fellowship - award of £8,000, designed to contribute to the costs of a fintech-related master's degree or MBA at a UK university