Crafting the perfect CV is not an easy task. Before applying to the BOLD Immersion Program, take your time and learn how to build a CV that shows what you would bring to the program using the below tips and advice.
- Does your CV fit to one page?
- Is the formatting of your CV clear and organized?
- Is the font between 10 - 12pt?
- Is the grammar mistake free?
- Does your CV have most of the following sections: Work experience, Education, Leadership and Awards, Language Skills, Technology Skills?
- Are there date ranges (MM/YY - MM/YY) attached to all of your experiences/education?
- Your CV should focus on accomplishments instead of job duties. An easy way of accomplishing this is by using a “Accomplished [X] as measured by [Y] by doing [Z]” format. Does it?
- Do you have bullet points under your experiences? • Is the content important? • Did you make an impact? • Is it common sense to include? • Do you include data and results to show your impact?