- Balfour Beatty: Undergraduate Industrial Placement: Civil, Structural or Electrical Design Engineering
- Aldi: eCommerce Industrial Placement (Atlantic House) ; General Management ; Corporate Logistics ; National IT Industrial Placement (Atherstone) ; Corporate Buying Industrial Placement (Atherstone)
- Accenture: Technology Industrial Placement ; Technology Architecture Industrial Placement ; Client Delivery Industrial Placement
- Bloomberg: Software Engineer - Industrial Placement
- Allianz: Actuarial 1 year Placement ; IT Graduate 12 months Placement
- American Express: UK Technology Industrial Placement
- Balfour Beatty: Undergraduate Industrial Placement: Software Engineering
- Deloitte: Consulting (Technology) Industrial Placement ;
- EY: Business Consulting Industrial Placement ; Technology Consulting Industrial Placement ; Assurance Industrial Placement
- GlaxoSmithKline: Industrial Placements
- Morgan Stanley: Industrial Placement
- Pfizer: Undergraduate Programme
- PwC: Undergraduate Industrial Placement Opportunities
- Smith & Williamson: Forensic Accounting Placement Programme ; Audit Placement - Southampton Office
Planning your Career Path
If you’re not sure what kind of Graduate Scheme you want to apply for, our Career Path Guides will give you an insight into the different options. Explore the articles and advice in each guide to narrow down the sectors and roles that interest you, and start planning your Graduate Scheme applications from there.
Perfect your CV and Cover Letter
Creating a stand out CV and cover letter is the essential starting point for your Graduate Scheme application. Bright Network’s CV template and example cover letter will help you get off to the best possible start with your job hunt.
Once you’ve submitted your CV and cover letter, the application process for most Graduate Schemes will involve several key elements. Many firms will ask applicants to complete aptitude tests, which may be numerical, verbal or personality-based. Make sure you’ve done plenty of practise tests and check out our video on how to prepare.
After passing your aptitude tests with flying colours, you need to tackle the interview. Interviews may be over the phone, through a video or face-to-face. Whatever form your interview takes, think about the questions you may be asked, research the company you’re applying to, and do some practice interviews to ensure you’re answering questions with structure and confidence.
Need some inspiration?
Follow in the footsteps of other successful Bright Network members to secure a top Graduate Scheme. Our members have shared their top tips and experience of the application process to help you land your graduate role: