Use our list below to keep an eye on the key dates and ensure you get ahead of the competition by applying early.
Not a member of Bright Network? Join the network to get access to members-only advice, exclusive fast track opportunities and key insights from graduates who've secured top graduate schemes.
31st October 2020
- Vodafone: Industrial Placements
1st November 2020
4th November 2020
- Marks and Spencers: Food Technology Business Placement 2021
6th November 2020
- Nationwide Building Society: Industrial Placements
8th November 2020
13th November 2020
- BlackRock: 6 And 12 Month Placement Program
15th November 2020
- Cancer Research: Student Medical Writing and Pharmacovigilance Assistant
20th November 2020
- Fidelity International: Equities Investing Directing Graduate Programme
22nd November 2020
29th Novermber 2020
1st December 2020
- Nomura: Industrial Placements
4th December 2020
- Lloyds Banking Group: Software Engineering Industrial Placement 2021
31st December 2020
4th January 2021
- HSBC: Industrial Placements
8th January 2021
- Fidelity International: Sales & Marketing Graduate Programme
29th January 2021
31st January 2021
30th April 2021
- Accenture: Industrial Placements
- Aldi: Industrial Placements
- Allianz: Industrial Placements
- Amazon: Finance Placement Year
- AON: Industrial Placements
- AWE: Undergraduate Placements
- Capital One: Software Academy Placement Year
- CGI: Industrial Placement Opportunities
- Citrix: Intern Industrial Placement Software Engineer (12 months)
- EY: Fast Track Industrial Placements
- GE: HR People Science Intern
- Intel: Industrial Placements
- Jane Street: Industrial Placement
- Marsh & McLennan: Industrial Placements
- Mazars: Audit Industrial Placements
- Pfizer: Industrial Placements
- PwC: Industrial Placements
- Schroders: Technology Industrial Placement Year Programme
- TPP: Industrial Placement
- TTP: Industrial Placements
Planning your Career Path
If you’re not sure what kind of Graduate Scheme you want to apply for, our Career Path Guides will give you an insight into the different options. Explore the articles and advice in each guide to narrow down the sectors and roles that interest you, and start planning your Graduate Scheme applications from there.
Perfect your CV and Cover Letter
Creating a stand out CV and cover letter is the essential starting point for your Graduate Scheme application. Bright Network’s CV template and example cover letter will help you get off to the best possible start with your job hunt.
Once you’ve submitted your CV and cover letter, the application process for most Graduate Schemes will involve several key elements. Many firms will ask applicants to complete aptitude tests, which may be numerical, verbal or personality-based. Make sure you’ve done plenty of practise tests and check out our video on how to prepare.
After passing your aptitude tests with flying colours, you need to tackle the interview. Interviews may be over the phone, through a video or face-to-face. Whatever form your interview takes, think about the questions you may be asked, research the company you’re applying to, and do some practice interviews to ensure you’re answering questions with structure and confidence.
Need some inspiration?
Follow in the footsteps of other successful Bright Network members to secure a top Graduate Scheme. Our members have shared their top tips and experience of the application process to help you land your graduate role: