Use our list below to keep an eye on the key dates and ensure you get ahead of the competition by applying early.
Not a member of Bright Network? Join the network to get access to members-only advice, exclusive fast track opportunities and key insights from graduates who've secured top graduate schemes.
- Goldman Sachs: Work Placement Programme
- Network Rail: Various Roles
- Virgin Media: Analyst Internship ; Finance Internship ; People Internship ; Business Internship ; Technology & Innovation Internship ; Finance Graduate Scheme
- Walgreens Boots Alliance: Global Brands Year In Industry Scheme ; Digital Operations Year In Industry Scheme ; Digital Pharmacy Operations Year in Industry Scheme ; IT Year In Industry Scheme
- Nomura: 2019 Corporate Infrastructure (Technology) - London ; 2019 Corporate Infrastructure (Operations) - London
- Macquarie: 12 Month Placement Opportunity – Asset Finance (Operations)
- Nationwide: Technology Development Industrial Placement
- UBS: 2019 Asset Management - London ; 2019 Group Risk Control - London ; 2019 Technology - London ; 2019 Communications and Branding
Lazard: Industrial Placement Programme
- Accenture: Consulting Industrial Placement
- Aldi: eCommerce Industrial Placement (Atlantic House) ; General Management ; Corporate Logistics ; National IT Industrial Placement (Atherstone) ; Corporate Buying Industrial Placement (Atherstone)
- Accenture: Technology Industrial Placement ; Technology Architecture Industrial Placement ; Client Delivery Industrial Placement
- Bloomberg: Software Engineer - Industrial Placement
- EY: Business Consulting Industrial Placement ; Technology Consulting Industrial Placement ; Assurance Industrial Placement
- Morgan Stanley: Industrial Placement
- PwC: Undergraduate Industrial Placement Opportunities
- Allianz: Actuarial 1 year Placement ; IT Graduate 12 months Placement
- American Express: UK Technology Industrial Placement
- Deloitte: Consulting (Technology) Industrial Placement ;
- Smith & Williamson: Forensic Accounting Placement Programme ; Audit Placement - Southampton Office
Planning your Career Path
If you’re not sure what kind of Graduate Scheme you want to apply for, our Career Path Guides will give you an insight into the different options. Explore the articles and advice in each guide to narrow down the sectors and roles that interest you, and start planning your Graduate Scheme applications from there.
Perfect your CV and Cover Letter
Creating a stand out CV and cover letter is the essential starting point for your Graduate Scheme application. Bright Network’s CV template and example cover letter will help you get off to the best possible start with your job hunt.
Once you’ve submitted your CV and cover letter, the application process for most Graduate Schemes will involve several key elements. Many firms will ask applicants to complete aptitude tests, which may be numerical, verbal or personality-based. Make sure you’ve done plenty of practise tests and check out our video on how to prepare.
After passing your aptitude tests with flying colours, you need to tackle the interview. Interviews may be over the phone, through a video or face-to-face. Whatever form your interview takes, think about the questions you may be asked, research the company you’re applying to, and do some practice interviews to ensure you’re answering questions with structure and confidence.
Need some inspiration?
Follow in the footsteps of other successful Bright Network members to secure a top Graduate Scheme. Our members have shared their top tips and experience of the application process to help you land your graduate role: