Start your career with our deadline guide of opportunities for first years. It's essential to meet firms early and gain exclusive skills that will boost your career. Keep an eye on our key dates section below to secure a placement or attend an event to personally meet firms and grow your network.
Not a member of Bright Network? Join the network to access tailored advice advice, exclusive fast-track opportunities and the unique opportunity to learn how other members managed to secure key roles.
- Civil Service Fast Steam: Early Diversity Internship Programme
- Taylor Wessing: Trailblazer Open Days - November 2018
Goldman Sachs: Divisional Spring Internships
- Rothschild & Co: Spring Insight Programme - Global Advisory
- Macquarie: 2019 Spring Insight Programme ; 2019 Spring Insight Programme - Technology
- Morgan Stanley: Spring Insight Programme
- Taylor Wessing: First Year Insight Day: March 2019
- Addleshaw Goddard: First Year Open Days 2019 ; Easter Work Placements 2019 ; Summer Work Placements 2019
- Ashurst: Ahead with Ashurst - First Year Scheme
- Hogan Lovells: Hogan Lovells Insight Days
- Norton Rose Fulbright: Open Days 2018-2019
- White & Case: First Year Two-Day Insight Scheme 2019
- Shearman & Sterling: Head Start Programme
- Clyde & Co: Insight days 2018/19
- Microsoft: Digital Transformation
- ICAEW: Careers in Accountancy Evening
- Macquarie: Flagship Commodities & Global Markets and Risk Management Group Event
- Macquarie: Reading Placement Student Event
Michelmores: Exeter Open Day
- Michelmores: London Open Day
- Mishcon de Reya: March Open Day 2019
If you're not sure what you want to do yet, take a look at our Career Path Guides which provide a tailored insight to all the different options available and the steps for building a brilliant career.
Need some help with your application?
We have a variety of expert resources desgined to help you impress and secure your applications. Read our advice on CVs and Cover Letters, Aptitude Tests, Interviews (face-to-face), Interviews (video & telephone), Assessment Centre and don't forget to sign up for our weekly commercial awarenes update.
Need some inspiration?
Read about how fellow Bright Network members managed to secure roles. They provide their experiences and top tips to help you start your career - here's how you can follow in their footsteps: