Deutsche Pfandbriefbank (pbb)
Deutsche Pfandbriefbank (aka pbb) is a leading specialist bank for real estate financing. We are based in Germany (outer Munich) with offices in European cities, including London, and the USA.
What we offer?
- 15-month training programme leading to a first professional role in your area of expertise.
- Located in London, we offer opportunities for Graduate Associates in Real Estate Finance and Credit Risk Management.
- At the Head Office (Garching/Munich) we have opportunities in a range of areas alongside Real Estate Finance and Credit Risk Management, including:
- Information Technology
- Property Analysis & Valuation
- Risk Management and Control
We work with you to develop a tailor-made 15-month programme: you will gain an insight into how we work, the tasks that individual pbb divisions are responsible for, and the strategic orientation of our business. We will help make you into an expert professional.
We will offer development options during, and beyond, the 15-month training programme. Development options include:
- Learning visits to other business areas.
- Time at Head Office or another office.
- Intensive real estate training course.
- Support for CFA qualification.
- German language training.
What we need from you?
- Young professionals with a passion for commercial real estate, and finance.
- A 2:1 bachelor’s degree, or master’s.
- Hard skills in numeracy, data, analysis, and problem-solving.
- Soft skills as a collaborator, a learner, focus, and dedication to developing personal expertise.
- If you are interested in joining in Garching, Munich you will need to be fluent in German (although everyone also speaks English as a business language).
If you confidently tick these boxes we would love to hear from you.
- We are aiming for Graduates Associates to join us in September 2023 in London and Garching, Munich.
- An earlier date is possible for anyone who has already graduated or has been working elsewhere.
- If you are ready to make an application please send your CV and short covering letter or email highlighting why you are interested, to mark.timmins@Pfandbriefbank.com
- Before applying, if you would like more information or to talk please also email or call/text at 0044 7931 773903.