Empowering Female Future Insight Day - Manchester Master's Degree ApprenticeshipBy Accenture
Join us for our virtual Women in Technology Insight Day. At Accenture, we feel strongly about the importance of inclusion and diversity, and this event is a fantastic opportunity to help you learn more about Accenture. You’ll hear from women at Accenture about their career journeys in technology, and how employee support groups (like Accent on Gender) have supported their development.
The Insight Day will take place on 2nd December. Please click on ‘apply’ to register your attendance for the event and complete an online application. This online application is to be considered for the master’s degree apprenticeship in Manchester. After attending the insight day, you will be invited to an assessment centre for the apprenticeship. Please note, it is imperative to attend the event to be considered for the role.
The next available start date for candidates who are successful at assessment centres is in March 2022.
To be eligible to apply, you will need to have 5 years’ continuous UK address history to pass our security clearance requirements.
Master’s Degree Apprenticeship
This 30-month Master’s Degree Apprenticeship is aimed at individuals without a technical background who want to kick-start their career in technology. Apprentices who successfully complete this programme will earn a fully funded MSc Digital and Technology Solutions Specialist (Applied Data Analytics) from BPP University.
In addition to obtaining a nationally recognised master’s degree, you will also gain invaluable work experience at Accenture, the world’s leading management consulting & technology company. You’ll get the opportunity to develop your expertise across a range of capabilities including digital, web, data, cyber security, cloud computing, innovation, project management, application and infrastructure development.
What’s in it for you
- Training and mentoring from subject matter specialists across Accenture – people who continue to maximise technology to transform businesses.
- Regular performance reviews and a strong support network of mentors and buddies as we continuously invest in your future.
- Flexible study leave allowing you to manage your university obligations effectively.
- Access to a diverse range of clubs, societies, and networking groups.
- Potential for permanent employment at the end of the programme subject to performance and business demand.