To all the attendees joining us at FESTIVAL 2019 - you can register and attend the event anytime between 10-4pm.
We believe that making the right career choice is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make. That's why, for the ninth year in a row, UK's No. 1 graduate careers event is back and you're invited to be part of it.
Taking place on Friday 13th September, the Bright Network FESTIVAL will empower our members with the tools, advice and insights they need to access brilliant opportunities at global companies. You can expect a day full of networking opportunities, skill workshops and career discovery sessions.
This is your unrivalled chance to meet over 70 world leading employers to work out where your degree can take you and develop the tools you need to make sure you stand out in your applications. Do you want to get a taste of what Bright Network FESTIVAL is like? Read about BN member, Kat's, experience from last year's event or check out the highlights video below.
Why Should You Attend?
- Become career ready and discover where your degree can take you by finding out which sector you'd be perfect for.
- Meet over 70 firms on the day from a wide range of sectors, from Investment Banking to charities. Keep checking back to this page to see the full list of firms as they are announced.
- Impress industry leadersand decision makers, while asking all the questions you have about your future career.
- Get the inside scoop on what really makes an application stand out from the real experts on CVs, commercial awareness, interviews and much more.
- Plus, there will be a lot of freebies to pick up on the day!
Who can attend?
Any members who graduated in 2018/2019 and those already at university who will be graduating in 2020/2021/2022/2023.
- 10:00am – 11:00am: Arrival & registration
- 11:00am – 4:30pm: Networking
- Various times from 12:00pm: Bright Network Academy sessions
- Various times from 12:00pm: Sector Overview/Tell me about... sessions
- Various times from 12:00pm: Panel sessions
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button at the top of the page. This event is always oversubscribed; so we highly recommend you get your application in ASAP as applications will be reviewed in the order they are received. We look forward to seeing you there.
Social Media Competition
We want to give our members that are attending an exclusive chance to kick-start their term at University, by giving away an essential tool for your studies - a brand new laptop (a MacBook Air)!
Do you want to be the lucky winner? Just click here to read more about the terms and conditions and how to enter the competition.
If you have any questions about Bright Network FESTIVAL 2019, we have gathered all the most frequently asked questions here. If you have any other questions please get in touch with our Events Team - firstname.lastname@example.org.