Bright Network FESTIVAL 2020
Choosing a career is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make. That’s why Bright Network FESTIVAL, the UK’s number 1 graduate careers event, is back for its ninth year - and you're invited to be part of it.
This year we’ll be doing things a bit differently - Bright Network FESTIVAL is going virtual! Spanning over the week of 7th - 11th September, this is your unrivalled chance to meet over 70 exceptional employers, discover where your degree can take you and develop the tools you need to make sure you stand out in your applications.
You will hear from recent graduates, senior leaders and graduate recruitment representatives from our partner firms
Frequently asked questions
Why Should You Attend?
- Become career ready and discover where your degree can take you by finding out which sector you'd be perfect for.
- Meet over 70 firms on the day from a wide range of sectors, from Investment Banking to Charities. Keep checking back to this page to see the full list of firms as they are announced.
- Impress industry leaders and decision-makers, while asking all the questions you have about your future career.
- Get the inside scoop on what really makes an application stand out from the real experts on CVs, commercial awareness, interviews and much more.
Which sectors will be covered on each day of FESTIVAL week?
You can apply to one, two or all three days of Bright Network FESTIVAL, with several sectors being covered each day. This means you'll be able to tailor your experience to your individual interests and attend the skills workshops and panel sessions that interest you, making it a truly unique experience. Here's a more detailed agenda of what will be covered each day during FESTIVAL week 2020:
- Day 1: Banking & Investment Management, Consumer, FMCG & Retail and Consulting
- Day 2: Charity & Public Sector, Financial Services, Engineering, Technology and Entrepreneurship & Start-ups
- Day 3: Law, Business & Management and Further Education
Am I eligible and how do I apply?
We welcome members who graduated in 2019/2020 and those already at university who will be graduating in 2021/2022/2023/2024. You must be at least 18 years old to attend this event.
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button at the top of the page. This is the same link as the one on the pages for the individual days of Bright Network FESTIVAL, and will take you to the exact same application form. Simply select the days you are interested in attending on the form.
If you have any questions about Bright Network FESTIVAL 2020, we have gathered all the most frequently asked questions here. If you have any other questions please get in touch with our Events Team - email@example.com.