Webinar: Networking and Interview tips for lockdown, with Cambridge ACSBy Bright Network
Join us for a one hour presentation & webinar covering:
- What graduate employers are look for in candidates
- Researching firms: where to start and going in-depth
- Networking best practices in a virtual world
- Virtual interviews – how to stand out
- Breaking down the questions you'll get and ideal answers
- What you should ask
Meet our society partners:
About Cambridge ACS
The Cambridge University African-Caribbean Society (CUACS) is a thriving community open to all of African and Caribbean descent and more generally, those interested in learning about African and Caribbean culture. We are proud to champion the voices of students and alumni of African and Caribbean descent. Our three pillars – education, empowerment and entertainment – are at the heart of all that we do, and it is by focusing on these values that we have been able to make amazing strides as a community.
To find out more about how you can get involved in the society, click here.
Not a Bright Network member?
Sign up to Bright Network here before applying to this event to make the most of our advice and resources.