9fin's market leading technology uses AI to deliver legal insights on covenants more quickly than anyone else. We're now hiring a Legal Analyst to help build out our coverage.
If you have a legal background & are interested in working in the world of fintech, leveraged finance & distressed debt, and have the following attributes, we are interested in hearing from you:
- Law degree or equivalent legal experience
- A strong commercial awareness of financial markets, and a desire to learn more about fixed income & covenants in particular
- Familiarity with commercial contracts and terms (financing or bond documentation in particular would be a plus!)
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills conveying messages accurately and concisely
- Team player, but also able to work effectively alone (help is always at hand if you need though!)
- Analysing legal documentation to spot novel trends / insights within primary and secondary leveraged finance markets
- Using 9fin's proprietary tech to build & expand our repository of covenant databases for our subscribers
- Working with the 9fin engineering & business team to develop new legal and covenant product features
- Representing 9fin at industry conferences & events
Salary: Competitive base salary
Holidays: 25 days per year (not including Bank Holidays)
- Learning & development budget: We're focused on your career progression and personal development!
- Flexibility for you to work from home / remote when needed
- Team events and outings
- Vitality health insurance & discounted gym membership
- As much tea and coffee as you like :)
Interested? Apply now with a CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.