This unique experience will be an intensive 4-day insight into Accenture Technology working on a business challenge using your problem-solving skills to identify client needs and build innovative technology solutions.
During the experience you will
- Work on a business case and learn new technologies to solve a client problem
- Build the technology solution in a team supported by an Accenture technology mentor
- Learn Accenture methodologies such as project management, client partnering and delivering technology solutions
- Develop soft skills such as teamwork and storytelling through structured training sessions
- Connect with Accenture graduates, managers and directors – hear their story and find out what life is like in Accenture Technology
- Finally, you will be fast tracked through the recruitment process and will get an opportunity to secure a graduate offer on either our Technology Delivery - Software Engineering Graduate Programme or our Innovation and Technology Engineering Programme (to start October 2020 onward).
If you are passionate about technology and curious to learn about how we deliver market leading technology and digital solutions for our clients, this may be an ideal opportunity for you. You will be eager to learn and utilise new skills, immerse yourself in a real business challenge and work against the clock to deliver a technology solution.
A genuine passion for technology is essential and some experience of programming is an advantage. We are looking for graduates available join the Technology Delivery - Software Engineering Programme or the Innovation and Technology Engineering Programme from October 2020 onward.
Please note: you will need to be available to attend the full experience from Monday December 16th - Thursday December 19th.