Empowering Black Futures: Consultancy Taster Spring 2021
We believe something pretty simple: there’s power in difference. Every mind has its own way of working, looking at problems and finding solutions. That’s its power. We’re always on the lookout for powerful minds like yours – passionate, curious and solution-driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas and inspired to push boundaries.
Explore the latest technologies. Solve real-world problems. Meet amazing people. Whatever your mindset, skillset or passion, you’ll find a programme to suit. With a high-energy, diverse environment full of opportunities to challenge, develop and inspire you.
Discover the unique power of your mind and use it to make a difference with Accenture.
Who we are and what we do
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Empowering Black Futures: Consultancy Taster
Accenture Consultants help our clients conceive, design and execute business solutions at the speed and scale that the new digital world demands. On this 4-day consultancy taster, you’ll gain insight into the technology and skills that transform our clients’ businesses across people, processes and technology.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Understand who Accenture is, how our Strategy & Consulting team transforms industries and gain insight into Accenture’s exciting technologies
- Discover how Accenture’s thriving African-Caribbean Network strives to make Accenture the employer of choice for black people, as well as its initiatives and support for those at every level of the business
- Explore how technology will change the world in the decades to come with a virtual visit to Accenture’s exciting Innovation Centre
- Disrupt and innovate with a team of participants as you take on a project sprint challenge. You’ll be guided by a mentor each step of the way who’ll advise you on how to approach the problem, leverage your ‘taster learnings’ and present your solution to a panel of experts
- Be rewarded at our end of week awards night where we’ll shout out stand out performers across a variety of different categories
- Interview for either Accenture’s London Consulting graduate programme or Summer Vacation Scheme with unique insights on how to approach the assessment centre
All this, not to mention, a whole host of informal content including coffee mornings, evening activities and so much more!
Where you’ll work
This is an entirely digital experience. You won’t be expected to commute / or travel to any Accenture offices. All you’ll need is your laptop!
What we’re looking for
We would like to encourage 2nd, final year or graduated students of Black Heritage to apply to the ‘Empowering Black Futures: Consultancy Taster’. If you are successful, you will need to be available between Monday 15 – Thurs 18 February
Worried you won’t be free for every session? Accenture’s innovative events portal ACE will allow you to pick and choose which activities you’d like to attend.
For any students interested in Accenture, please sign up to the virtual event which will explore our work, people and culture in a 1.5hr hour session
How to apply
Simply click on the button below and submit an application through our Headstart platform. You will then be expected to complete an online assessment activity called the Discovery Portal. Once complete, a member of the team will then be in touch to let you know if you have been successful.
Please apply early to avoid disappointment. Deadline for applications is 7 February 2021.
After completion of the Empowering Black Futures: Consultancy Taster you will have the opportunity to interview for our Consulting Graduate Scheme. If successful, you will be required to meet the minimum academic criteria of a degree (in any discipline – achieved or predicted).