Customer Success Entry Level 2022
Acre’s mission is simple: make home-buying quick and easy for everyone involved. When it took our founder, Justus, over six months to complete the purchase of a house, he knew something needed to be done. With the help of Aviva and Sesame Bankhall Group, we worked with advisors, lenders, and insurers to rewrite the rules on how mortgage applications should be done and make things fast, simple and less stressful for everyone involved.
We went live with our first users in Q4 2020 and are now expanding the team as we onboard more mortgage advisory firms. Join our Customer Success team and become one of the faces and voices of Acre.
As a graduate in Acre’s Customer Success team, you are at the frontline of customer interactions. You will be promoting the adoption of Acre among mortgage brokers, helping them get the most out of our end-to-end system. You will help onboard, train and manage the day-to-day interactions with them.
You are also a problem solver who will play a critical role in managing customer escalations, upcoming product changes, and resolutions to their issues. You will work in close collaboration with other teams at Acre, in particular Product, Design and Business Development, as an advocate for user needs and to ensure the product continually delights our customers.
This will be a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced Fintech start-up and directly contribute to its growth.
As our Customer Success Graduate, you will be:
- Developing and maintaining a deep knowledge of our product and users
- Assisting brokers with their day-to-day support requests while providing them with outstanding customer experience, under the supervision of a more senior Customer Success colleague
- Helping the team triage and categorise customers' feedback so we can use it as a base to improve our product
- Participating in producing clear and simple communications around our product (e.g. release notes, product documentation, training videos etc.)
- Assisting the team with delivering high quality trainings for users
- Taking part in the on-boarding and training of new customers
- Generating reports for the team and Head of Customer Success in order to help drive effective decisions around customer outcomes and experience
You should apply if you:
- Are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Are disciplined and detail oriented
- Are proactive and eager to learn
- Are a resourceful, quick, sharp and creative problem solver
- Are passionate about customer success and making clients happy
- Like teamwork yet are able to work with minimal supervision and a high degree of autonomy
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
What we offer
- Chance to join a world-class team at a fully funded start-up
- Competitive compensation package relative to experience
- 25 days leave plus national holidays as standard
- Vibrant office in Central London with excellent coffee, snacks, and open happy hour
- Private healthcare, 4% pension contribution matching with no limits, and cycle to work scheme
We’re looking for people that will get stuck in and make a difference. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are passionate about what they do. If you want to join a team that is changing people’s lives for the better, then we’d love to hear from you.