Graduate Project Engineer Aberdeen 2022
LDD, part of Acteon Group, is a marine and subsea foundation specialist. Using our extensive in-field experience, we design, engineer, build and operate world class pile-installation, lifting equipment and drilling equipment to deliver tubular foundations of any size, in any geology, anywhere.
We are currently looking for a Graduate Project Engineer to join the team on a full time, permanent basis.
Working closely with your colleagues in LDD and also Acteon Integrated Solutions project team, the successful candidate will provide support with the preparation, collation and administration of documentation, thus enabling the Project Management team to fully focus on achieving the project deliverables.
Our ideal candidate will be based in Aberdeen, London or Camborne(Cornwall).
- Support the Project Managers/Engineers and team members, ensuring the timely delivery of key actions and tasks as requested
- Assist with the preparation of purchase orders and tracking of delivery items under purchase orders
- Co-ordination and preparation of project documentation
- Manage the action tracking process ensuring deadlines and milestones are met at all times
- Working in liaison with the Document Controller to effectively coordinate document content from the various technical authors, ensuring all correspondence is in line with internal and external guidelines and corporate brand formatting templates
- Assist with key milestone activities in connection with the project administration processes
- Ensure the timely coordination of documents and presentations as required to support the Project Managers/Engineers
- Manage the storing of all documentation in an efficient and accessible manner
- Liaising with key stakeholders as necessary in support of the project administration and technical process
- Raise potential risks and issues identified in relation to the project documentation as applicable
- This role requires someone with an interest in learning project management skills including document collation and preparation to a high standard
- The successful candidate will ideally hold a degree in an engineering related subject
- Being able to work well within a pressured and time bound environment
- Being able to work autonomously to deliver but also able to work closely with immediate stakeholders in a virtual environment to achieve the desired result
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word together with presentation software skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey messages in a clear and sufficient manner