Consumer Products Internship 2021
As a Consumer products intern you will support the senior consumer products manager in delivering successful consumer product programs against Call of Duty, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro and Activision Classics across the international region (Central Europe, Eastern Europe, The Middle East and ANZ), working with internal brand teams, ATVI Corporate team including product development, finance and legal as well as external licensing agents, licensees / brand partners.
We are looking for a multi-tasker who is passionate about what they do and not afraid to get stuck in and be instrumental in the day to day activities. The Consumer Products Intern will also be responsible for sharing marketing, PR, sales and retail materials.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Research and provide competitive benchmarking against external CP programs and present findings to the CP team, identifying opportunities
- Work with external licensing partners and agents on financial reporting, evaluating risks and opportunities on a quarterly basis
- Manage collection of CP materials and organize on a common drive to share regularly with the wider team
- Work with external licensees in providing samples across all categories and manage the stock list
- Co-ordinate and communicate ATVI retail / marketing initiatives with external partners and agents
- Facilitate marketing asset delivery to agents and licensees
- Manage up to date licensee lists / retailer database and product catalogues, providing updates to the team on a quarterly basis
- Support the CP team on internal / external events, attending where needed
- Provide external partners and agencies UpToDate communication, presentations, materials
- Creation of internal and external presentations
- Regional and international travel, as required
We are looking for a university business/marketing student who is looking for an internship that will challenge and grow your experience within the entertainment industry working across different areas of the consumer product division broadening your knowledge and experience in a working environment.
- Interested in learning more about merchandise, product development, distribution and marketing within the entertainment sector
- A multi-tasker and a team-player
- Fully committed to the position
- Enjoy change in a fast-paced environment but can retain focus on what’s at hand
- Flexible, creative and always looking for solutions
- Adherence to deadlines
- Have done / can do / will do approach
- Pragmatic thinker, not afraid to work outside the box
- Drive for results
- Actively communicates
- A high degree of accuracy, care and attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
- At least intermediate level in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Passion for gaming
About Activision Blizzard
Our mission, to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment has never been more important. Through communities rooted in our video game franchises we enable hundreds of millions of people in 190 countries to experience joy, thrill and achievement. We enable social connections through the lens of fun and we foster purpose and a sense of accomplishment through healthy competition. Like sport, but with greater accessibility, our players can find purpose and meaning through competitive gaming. Video games, unlike any other social or entertainment media, have the ability to break down the barriers that can inhibit tolerance and understanding. As a business we have an extraordinary track record of delivering stakeholder value for over 30 years. We are a member of the Fortune 500 and the S&P 500. Our enduring franchises are some of the world’s most popular, including Activision’s Call of Duty® and Crash Bandicoot™, Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, and StarCraft®, and King's Candy Crush™, Bubble Witch™, and Farm Heroes™. Our sustained success has enabled the company – through its support of the Call of Duty Endowment – to help find employment for over 80,000 veterans.