At Adidas we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete‘s mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture – the 3Cs: confidence, collaboration and creativity.
- Confidence allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don’t have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning – it helps us improve.
- Collaboration Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other’s abilities and talents.
- Being the best sports company in the world takes Creativity. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors’ training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
Purpose & overall relevance for the organisation
Support the IT function with key department initiatives and projects as identified by Director/Senior Manager.
- Provide administrative support to wider IT team
- Assist with implementing and executing project work as advised by manager
- Work collaboratively and build cross functional relationships
- Identify new ways of working within the team and have the confidence to make suggestions for improvements
- Display enthusiasm for new ideas
Key knowledge, skills and abilities
- SQL Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Using own initiative
- Passion for the brand
Department specific responsibilities
- Provide support for internal business apps in order for the business to perform at its peak
- Conduct training for key business applications to wider business
- Contribute to Global IT initiatives
- Assist and contribute to projects through all phases of the Project lifecycle
- Display enthusiasm for Tech and contribute to the future of IT with new ideas