Operations Intern (Junior Entrepreneur) 2022
Adverttu is seeking a commercially oriented tech-savvy Operations support intern who is probably doing a business degree, wishes to get some first hand startup experience in the ad-tech sector, who can hit the ground running to aid the commercialisation of Adverttu’s on-car advertising Platform that is set to disrupt the OOH media sector by bringing online effectiveness measurement techniques and planning flexibilities to the traditional OOH media sector.
On-car advertising is set to become a vibrant emerging media channel that leverages the GIG economy by providing passive income to drivers whose journey profiles deliver dynamic media exposure to advertisers through creative, eye-catching ‘vehicle wrap’ creative.
We have just raised significant VC Seed funding for our first expansion phase in the UK and to aid our global domination ambitions, we need you! The role includes internal liaison with the commercial team and their interaction with our internationally located product design and technical teams and will also include project management of some of our internal operations, liaison with sales personnel, and driver support role.
- Work ethic and confidence
- IT multi skills
- Buckets of Smartness with evidence of good research skills
Nice to haves
- Sense of humour
- Business acumen
- Good communication skills
- Nice manners and a can-do mindset!
- Being part of a revolutionary car-advertising platform
- Freedom to take the initiative and play a key role in the company's growth
- Develop client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Cake Mondays & Beer Fridays
- Dog-friendly office (We love them!)
- Truly valuable work/life experience that could become a career!
Additionally, you will gain experience and mentoring in a wide range of disciplines within business development, marketing, PR and project management in a fast-growing startup that aims to become the dominant International mobility media enabler that will License its technology stack into major International markets & territories within the next 12 months.
To qualify for an initial phone interview please send an amusing email extolling your values, virtues and goodness! No calls or agencies, please!