Graduate Full Stack Software Developer
We have an opening for a high achieving Graduate Full Stack Software Developer. You will be working on a greenfield project together with a growing, high-performing, multi-disciplinary team creating a new software platform for our spectroscopy instruments.
To succeed in this role, you will apply software development knowledge for both front-end and back-end to develop high-quality software in an agile environment. You will be an integral part of a team which investigates and drives the development of new products, processes, and technologies and coordinates the integration of product/process design work across teams around the world.
- Work with the development team and product managers to conceptualize software solutions.
- Build the front-end of applications with an appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases, applications and microservices.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure correctness, responsiveness, and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
We are looking for a self-motivated and collaborative colleague with a sound understanding of sophisticated software development processes from start to finish. A professional who can apply a creative and proactive approach to problem-solving.
If you have a positive attitude and pay attention to detail, we want to hear from you! This opportunity will allow you to grow with the company and develop your skills whilst working alongside a team of dedicated and enthusiastic Software Engineers.
The successful candidate can expect a fun place to work, exposure to new technologies, and good career progression prospects. We put a high value on work-life balance.