Technical Sales & Marketing Placement 2022
Agilent is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the insights they seek – so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
Do you want an internship that will use your skills and knowledge to give you real hands on Sales and Marketing experience within the life science field?
During this internship, you will spend time working closely with and supporting the field sales and marketing teams in day to day matters related to the sales and support of Agilent Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry instrumentation.
- Providing telephone and email response to inbound customer enquiries
- Generating customer proposal, tender responses and supporting the sales team.
- Updating and maintaining the Customer Relationship Database.
- Assist with the organization of local and international events, e-seminars and other marketing campaigns.
- Assist with the creation of marketing material.
- Assist with electronic customer feedback capture process.
- Studying towards a degree in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Biology, or similar with an interest in Business.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and towards tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office – Excel &Word.
- Completion of second year at an accredited 4-year university required.