Claims Analyst Early Career Programme 2021
Joining a full-time Early Career Analyst Program with AIG is a great way to enhance business acumen and to gain insight into the Insurance industry. This program is for the aspiring leaders of tomorrow, and provides an exclusive and competitive entry into our organization for graduates from all degree disciplines.
- Participants are offered a truly global experience, commencing with the initial induction to the program when new hires come together for training and networking in New York.
- During the 2 year program, you will also get the opportunity to work on a global project with your peers within the Analyst Program, offering you unparalleled exposure both globally and in terms of seniority within the organization.
- You will collaborate with local major loss adjuster as well as the regional team to solve all line of complex claims.
What we are looking for
- To be successful in this role you must be able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- You will be energetic, flexible, comfortable with ambiguity and able to problem solve effectively. In addition, the ability to communicate and collaborate with all levels of management, and to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization, will also be key to your success.
- Master degree in Insurance, Engineering or Legal related disciplines is preferred.
- You will ideally have graduated by June 2021 to commence your role by July 2021. Recent graduates with up to 2 years’ experience will also be considered.
AIG seeks candidates who have excelled in previous work experience, demonstrated outstanding academic and extracurricular achievement, possess strong analytical, quantitative and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidates will be bold thinkers with an entrepreneurial bent, and will possess a powerful blend of IQ (technical skills, consistent learning, statistical & financial acumen) and EQ (adaptive communication, empathy, listening skills, challenging with humility). We also look for a diverse background of experience, culture, and thought. Successful candidates typically have a global perspective and a team-oriented track-record.
We look forward to developing outstanding talent to grow with AIG.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.