Private Jet Summer Work Placement 2022
From film stars, musicians, models, sporting stars and high-ranking execs all use private jets and helicopters to travel, but have you ever stopped to consider what goes on behind the scenes? Who finds that picture perfect aircraft and ensures it’s waiting on the tarmac for them? The answer is people like us.
Our private jets division has chartered helicopters and private jets for everything from meetings and business acquisitions to catwalk debuts and proposals. Every day offers up new challenges, with internal progression and planned expansion creating vacancies for new talent to join our current sales team.
If you join us you’ll start your career as a Summer Work Placement, with a senior broker assigned as your mentor. During this time you will work closely with your mentor learning on the job During this time you’ll learn first-hand what goes into ensuring a private jet charter goes off without a hitch.
What you'll do
- Assisting mentor with their portfolio of clients
- Developing an expert understanding of the aircraft and chartering process
- Supplier relationship management
- Assisting charter bookings from enquiry to post-flight report
- Flight watching/overseeing flight departures
Working hours, shift pattern - (Including 1 hour break)
- 7am - 3pm
- 1pm - 9pm
- Hardworking and flexible
- Ambition, drive and self-motivation
- Exceptional communication skills, fluency in a second language is an advantage
- Excellent problem solving
- Strong resilience with the ability to thrive working under pressure
- Drivers License
- Free onsite gym and subsidised canteen
- Continued professional development
- 22 days holiday per year which increases with length of service
- A friendly fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events such as socials and seasonal parties
Air Charter Service Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.