Information Management Connectivity Operations Graduate Filton 2022
Our UK Graduate Programmes provide exceptional graduates with the opportunity to master project/product management skills. Over the 2/3 year period it combines work placements across the Airbus business with focused training and the possibility of European assignments, as well as further personal development and the chance to build your professional network.
We are advertising for an Information Management (IM) graduate trainee to be placed within the IM department responsible for Connectivity Product Service Line. This team leads projects across the full IS and IT landscape for delivering IM solutions for Airbus Network, Security, Mobility and Deployment.
About the role
The successful applicant will work within this team for the first 6 months before beginning a series of 3 month placements around the various Airbus business functions (e.g. Engineering, Customer Services, Procurement, Finance…) and even with customers or suppliers. This, along with training provided, enables you to be skilled and experienced enough to take the next step of your career, following the programme’s conclusion.
To efficiently support these transformation goals and create value to Airbus, the successful candidate will have to demonstrate adaptability in a changing business environment and overall business acumen.
This role will be based in Filton, with travel to Airbus sites across Europe as required.
Main activities of the role may include;
- IS/IT Product management – ensuring the evolution, operation and support of IS/IT products within the portfolio, including Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) and custom built applications, and managing stakeholder expectations
- IS/IT Project management to develop and deliver new IS/IT solutions DevOps and Agile / SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) methodologies
- Problem investigation/resolution management
- Explore emerging technologies to enable step changes in user experience and solution delivery (e.g. Artificial Intelligence (AI), process and technology automation tools…).
- Develop Automation and operate Connectivity Product Service Line
…..all within a fully trans-national team encompassing team members in UK/France/Germany/Spain/India and beyond.
We are looking for candidates who are educated to either Bachelor degree level (2:1 or above) or MSc or equivalent in either:
- Network & Cyber Security
- Computer Science/Systems (Scripting, Dev,...)
- Digital and Technology Solutions
- Science based degree with software and/or project management component.
Please ensure that a covering letter detailing motivations and suitability for this position is included in your application.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.