Information Management Graduate 2021
Our UK Graduate Programmes provide exceptional graduates with the opportunity to master project/product management skills. Over the 2/3 year period it combines rational placements with focused training and the possibility of European assignments, as well as further personal development and the chance to build your professional network.
From day one you will be assigned to a particular department and will be guided through the various placement opportunities that exist within your function, the wider business areas and even with customers and suppliers. This along with training provided works to ensure you are ready and experienced enough to take the next step of your career, following the programmes conclusion.
The successful applicant will be part of a multi-functional team consisting of highly skilled ICT professionals, within a transnational environment and dynamic context. In the role you will address large IS/IT transformation programs with contributions from IT, HR, finance, manufacturing, procurement, engineering and other business areas. Working within this IM organization requires a number of key skills, as the candidate will have to understand the main business challenges (aircraft programs, industry consolidation, services growth) and adapt/transform our IS/IT landscape to these needs. To efficiently support these transformation goals and create value to Airbus, the successful candidate will have to demonstrate adaptability in a changing business environment and overall business acumen.
- Design develop and support of IT products using high quality code on both
Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) and custom built applications to fulfil a defined business purpose using DevOps and Agile / SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) methodologies ensuring that the Airbus IT landscape runs smoothly, reliably, and efficiently.
- Explore emerging technologies in the context of user support to enable step changes in user experience (e.g. Artificial Intelligence (AI), process and technology automation tools…).
- Design, develop and lead Information Management (IM) Cyber security IT Products and solutions (such as Cyber Analytics, Data Loss, Identify and Access (IAM) Security, Operational Technology (OT) Security etc.) that mitigate business risk in accordance with the framework of the wider IM Cyber programme.
- Optimise Information Technology operations through data analytics, machine learning and automation.
- Educated to either degree level (2:1 or above) or MSc or equivalent within one the following:
Application Programming Interface (API) development
- Computer Security Analysis
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Digital and Technology Solutions
Science based degree with software and or project management component.
- Software Engineering / Development
As a graduate with us, you’ll be a full-time employee and working on real projects and making a difference from day one. That’s why we make sure you’re properly rewarded for the work you do.
- 27,000 + £2,000 joining bonus
- 35 hour weeks
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Success sharing
- A selection of voluntary benefits such as Employee car leasing scheme, financial advice, employee discounts with nationwide stores, and more!
- A competitive pension
- Tax-effective share plans
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible work arrangements
- An independent, 24-hour, confidential counselling service
Please ensure that a covering letter detailing motivations and suitability for this position is included in your application.