Graduate Software Developer 2022
We are looking to recruit C#/.NET developers to join our dynamic and growing network management software team.
We are continually innovating, so you will learn new technologies and use the latest versions of Visual Studio 2022, C# 10 and cross-platform .NET 6 on Windows and Linux in an agile development environment.
- Development: Large web-based enterprise application used to manage 4G/5G telecoms networks.
- Maintenance: Investigate and fix bugs to strive towards zero defects.
- Communication: Pro-active communicator, interacting well both within and outside the immediate team.
- Quality: Work in accordance with the company’s quality policies.
- Degree in ComComputer Science, Physics, Maths, Engineering or equivalent (2:1 or higher).
- Passion for software development and learning new technologies.
- Experience of C# ASP.NET or Java software development with SQL.
- Dedication to creating high quality, reliable, tested software.
- Desire to be part of a friendly, highly skilled and supportive team.
- Flexible to changing priorities and able to assess and refine requirements.
- Aim to be among the best at what you do.
- Competitive compensation between £30,000 to £40,000 according to your skills and experience.
- Training in telecommunications, C# .NET and new technologies.
- Hybrid working at home and from our main office in Slough.
- Generous Pension
- Health Insurance with family cover available.
- .NET 6 on Windows/Linux
- ASP.NET MVC 5+
- REST / SOAP services
- Multi-threading, async/await
- T-SQL on SQL Server 2016+
- Windows/Linux Services