Alliance Manchester Business School (University of Manchester) believes in developing young talent. Join their MBA programme to rise to the future challenges of global business and make a real difference as socially responsible business managers and leaders. With the aim of nurturing and fast- tracking future talent in a diverse cohort of talented professionals from over 30 countries and many different professions.
The Financial Times ranked their MBA 5th in the UK, 14th in Europe and 38th globally.
Alliance Manchester Business School is looking for up to ten talented high flyers to take on their full-time MBA programme. These individuals will demonstrate high potential for rapid career advancement and a track record of using their talent to improve society.
First round application form & application document deadline: 19th September 2019
The 18 month programme will transform your career through six months of consultancy projects with live clients, opportunities to study abroad and take on an internship. Boost your CV with international work experience and a gain a unique hands on approach to learning.
To be considered for one of ten Young Potential Leader places on this full-time MBA programme, you must:
- Have permanent residency in the UK
- Hold a first class bachelor's degree or
- A bachelor's degree with a 2.1 from a Russell Group University along with a Masters degree with distinction
- Have less than three years' work experience and demonstrate a higher than average performance compared to peers
- Be able to demonstrate potential leadership through professional, personal or volunteering experience
- Be able to build credibility in relationships and influence other people and groups
You will have a burning ambition to fast track your career in business, combined with a high level of integrity and a desire to give back to the country in which we live.
A range of scholarships are available for Young Potential Leaders, ranging from £10,000 to full fees.