Finance Business Partner 2021
This is an opportunity to join the Finance team in Allianz Business Services Limited (ABSL) business. ABSL is an open market insurance broker providing insurance products and advice to the commercial market. The position offers career progression in an exciting, progressive environment. The successful candidate will benefit from extensive training and have the opportunity to continue their professional qualifications if required.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, and part of the Finance team use your finance and/or accounting experience to:
- Complete the monthly and quarterly Board packs for the ABSL Management Board.
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations and consolidation journals in line with group accounting requirements.
- Liaise with external Auditors to ensure that controls with respect to client money are in place and operating correctly to ensure compliance.
- Budget and forecast expense preparation (c £6m)
- Providing financial support to the business and participating in projects as required.
What you will bring
- CIMA/ACCA Part Qualified/Qualified or will consider a Graduate in Finance or Accounting – Study package can be provided.
- Proven experience of providing financial support to business management teams
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Good working knowledge of management accounting techniques.
- Insurance or Financial Services experience in either an Accounting or Finance role is an advantage although not essential
- Previous experience of compiling & monitoring plans and budgets is an advantage
- Ability to interact credibly at all levels in the organisation, including at senior management level
What we offer in return
- Competitive salary, which is reviewed annually
- Annual Bonus related to individual and company performance
- A generous pension plan
- Competitive holiday allowance that increases with length of service, with the option of buying and selling up to 5 days holiday per year
- Share purchase plan
- Flexible benefits plan, giving the option to tailor benefits (such as dental insurance and private medical care) to suit individual needs
- Excellent training and development opportunities including our Award winning Underwriting Academy which is CII accredited.
- On site parking.
More about us
Allianz is one of the world’s largest insurers and financial services companies. We strive to deliver products and services that our clients recommend, to be a great company to work for and to achieve the best combination of profit and growth. We always look to hire the best talent and are as committed to our workforce as we are to our customers; as such we pride ourselves on offering unrivalled training and career development, exactly what you would expect from the firm awarded General Insurer of the Decade at the British Insurance Awards 2014.
Interested? Click Apply Now and complete the online application on our website as soon as possible.