Overview of the internship:
As an intern on this team, you will learn about all aspects of HR service to our clients and have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience through supporting HRBPs and various businesses. Some of the activities you will be involved in include talent management and performance review cycles; pan-EU HR projects; and technology based solutions for people development. You will also have the opportunity to support various clients with HR-related matters and requests. Expect to discover how cross-functional teams work with each other and who their internal customers are at all levels of the organization.
The HR Generalist Intern will have a positive learning attitude and strong listening skills. We’re looking for someone passionate about HR and with attention to the data and details that impact the business and an employee’s experience.
- Learn and be Curious
- Understand the main HR processes
- Perform root cause analyses when facing tasks
- Improve processes to ensure that they are streamlined and efficient at all times
- Assist in projects of the HR team
- Participate in the development, implementation and improvement of weekly and monthly HR operational performance metrics
We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- Pursuing a degree or recent graduate in Human Resources or Business/Management studies
- Attention to detail and ability to work in an organized way
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal & written)
- Strong knowledge in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Interest in general HR topics and associate engagement and / or HR related experience
- Knowledge in Tableau is a benefit
Experience in Retail or Operations related industries