Duration: 4 to 6 months
Amazon is a company of builders. A philosophy of ownership carries through everything we do — from the proprietary technologies we create to the new businesses we launch and grow. You’ll find it in every team across our company.
Every day across the world we develop the ideas, the services and the products that make life easier for tens of millions of customers. From providing Earth’s biggest selection of products to developing ground-breaking software and devices that change entire industries, Amazon is a place of invention and progressive thinking.
Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
About these internships
Amazon is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic students to join the fast paced world of Logistics Real Estate as interns. An Amazon EU internship will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment; it will boost your resume and will provide a superb introduction to our Real Estate activities. It will include a structured onboarding and plenty of training and support.
Those internships are project based educational opportunities intended to allow future managers to discover how we manage and expand our network of logistics across Europe.
Come and join our team of EU Asset and Transactions Managers! They will help you learn and get involved in:
- Documentation and filing of all building-specific documents
- Editing and tracking changes in our buildings, as well as the legal support for building permits
- Helping internal customers (Operations, Engineering, Facility Management teams) and training them to deal with building-specific problems on the basis of standard processes on the basis of (to be developed) templates
- Communication with landlords and compliance with the legally prescribed safeguards in tenancy law
- Constant support of current building topics such as rental contracts, drawings, conversions, defects and defect management
- Support Transaction Mangers in negotiating new leases and development agreements for new Fulfillment Centres, together with Last and Middle Mile buildings.
- Experience first-hand how the property industry finds and delivers logistic buildings
If you’re motivated by results and driven enough to achieve them, Amazon is a great place to be. We’re all about flexibility: we expect you to adapt to changes quickly and we encourage you to try new things. Because it’s only by coming up with new ideas and challenging the status quo that we can continue to be the most customer-centric company on Earth.
We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Real Estate Management
- You will be able demonstrate excellent communications skills across all levels within a diverse culture
- You will be results driven with analytical capability, with the ability to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
- You should have strong decision making skills, that use sound reasoning and when required use consultation to achieve consensus.
- You will try to constantly optimize and show the courage to change in ever-changing, fast-paced global industry. A flexible way of working and adaptability will show you the way to improving our work processes.
Our interns will be part of an outstanding team of professionals.
You will have the opportunity to develop you skills and test your superpowers in an exciting business environment.