Asset Management Graduate (Engineering) London 2024
Shape tomorrow’s world with Amey.
Amey Consulting is one of the UK’s leading engineering consultancies, inspiring change and driving improvements across the UK's critical infrastructure to create a positive impact on society. Our ambition is to leave a legacy of sustainable infrastructure for future generations.
The team and role
At Amey Digital Consulting our purpose is simple: to apply digital intelligence to help industries make better decisions, enhance value and manage risk. We are market-leading Infrastructure Asset Management specialists operating predominantly within the regulated industries sector, particularly Major Infrastructure, Highways, Rail, Aviation, and Maritime. We have a clear focus on delivering excellence in Infrastructure Asset Management underpinned by sector-leading data analytics and technology, helping organisations make informed decisions about the management of their assets. We embed ourselves with the client to improve their processes, systems, and data, and maintain these relationships after we leave.
From day one you’ll be given real responsibility, gaining invaluable experience and exposure working alongside our industry experts and your immediate team. You will be working alongside the team to deliver the following:
- Using business intelligence from asset data to build relationships with clients, enabling them to realise the true value of their infrastructure asset portfolio.
- Applying your business management expertise in infrastructure asset management and strategy for large organisations.
- Presenting asset information systems and processes that create a lifecycle cost view of asset portfolios to lead and implement infrastructure asset management strategies and plans.
- Helping our clients through infrastructure asset management transformation programmes to achieve sustainable benefits for them and their customers.
- Interpreting data and creating company-wide reports for change management, financial KPIs/outputs (including risks and opportunities).
- Sharing learning with colleagues as part of a collaborative, learning culture.
The Graduate Programme
Throughout the 2-year programme, you will receive structured learning to enable your professional and personal development. You’ll get hands-on experience while collaborating with some of the best minds in the industry. Yes, you’ll learn from them, but they expect to learn from you too.
You’ll feel inspired to challenge yourself, as well as your colleagues, and we will help you shape your career and thrive.
You’ll be given a ‘buddy’ and a mentor to assist you as you settle into your new role, helping answer any questions you may have, and support you in developing the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed.
Our Graduate Programme is so rewarding - whether that’s through your professional development, your growth as an individual or seeing your input really make a difference.
Don’t just take our word for it, Anna Wolski, one of our current Graduates has this to say:
“I have been given several opportunities to work on exciting projects where I can really see the value of my work. My colleagues are always extremely supportive and encourage me to reach my full potential.”
On successful completion of this programme, you’ll progress to a Consultant position within Amey Consulting.
What we need from you
- Minimum 2:1 Degree in Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enjoy working in a team environment, sharing ideas, and collaborating with colleagues.
- Confidence to work under pressure, and the ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
What we offer you
Join us on Graduate programme and we will invest in you to become the best version of yourself.
- Career Development – we will provide you with a clear career path by tailoring a program that’s unique to you.
- Support Network – you will be partnered with a dedicated buddy and mentor, as well as community of peers who share your level, building a strong network that will support you forward every step of the way.
- Pension – generous pension scheme which we will contribute to
- Holidays - minimum 24 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy additional days
- Social Value – you will get two Social Impact Days each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice and further opportunities to support fundraising initiatives. Also, where eligible, participate in the Duke of Edinburgh Gold Award
- Choices - our flexible benefits scheme is tailored by you, including buying additional annual leave, cycle2work scheme, charity giving and gym membership.
- Save with Amey - our online voucher portal gives you access to thousands of discounts from leading retailers to help you save on shopping, days out, or nights in. It includes healthcare, free GP service, dental vouchers.
- Mental Health Support - we offer a wide range of support including a 24/7 helpline, access to the app 'My Healthy Advantage Plus’s and a network of wellbeing ambassadors.
Who is Amey?
We are a leading provider of full life-cycle engineering, operations, and decarbonisation solutions, for transport infrastructure and complex facilities.
Our purpose is to deliver sustainable infrastructure solutions that enhance life and protect our shared future.
We combine exceptional expertise in Consulting & Design, Advisory & Analytics, Transport Infrastructure and Complex Facilities to design, manage, and maintain clients’ assets throughout their lifetime.
Our leading data and analytics capability enable us to create transformative solutions that strengthen resilience and drive sustainable improvements.
We embrace difference and support individuals to work in ways that work best for them.
We are committed to working sustainably and by working in partnership with the communities we serve, so people and the planet are protected.
Amey is committed to Inclusion and Diversity. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are also committed to offering applicants with a disability an interview, if they meet the minimum requirements for the role.
Please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any access needs, reasonable adjustments or additional application support that may be required at any point during the recruitment process.
Apply today – We are excited to hear from you!
We reserve the right to close this vacancy before the closing date should we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
Want to find out more
We are running virtual information sessions throughout September for you ask our current graduates and early careers team any questions that you may have about the graduate programme, Amey's culture, or the projects we are involved in.
Please email email@example.com to register along with the role you are interested in.
- September 2024