Graduate Design Verification Engineer 2022
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
Design Verification Engineer
ADI’s Audio Solutions BU has been leading the industry, working with the world’s leading consumer companies, providing high value audio solutions for the portable, wearable, professional, gaming, and personal electronics markets. We are poised for significant growth as we enter the next phase, driven by the insatiable consumer demand for new technologies and access to information.
The Audio Business Group is looking for a Verification Engineer to join our team in Edinburgh. The candidate will be self-motivated, willing to learn exciting new technologies and develop new products, but also be able to work effectively within a talented group of individuals across multiple development locations.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering
- Understanding of Digital Design and VLSI concepts
- Working knowledge of Verilog/VHDL; demonstrated through project work (either in school or in industry)
- Strong coding/scripting skills in Perl/Python or any other scripting language
- Understanding of Verification concepts (functional coverage, code coverage, driver, scoreboard, monitor) is a plus
- Experience in System Verilog and in testbench development is an advantage
- Excellent debugging and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to interact with a team spread across many geographies
The successful candidate will:
- Be an integral part of the verification team responsible for ensuring quality silicon of Audio products.
- Determine verification scope and architect verification testbench using System Verilog/UVM methodology
- Develop detailed testplan, constrained random stimulus and automated checks to ensure thorough verification of the design including corner case scenarios.
- Strive to improve existing verification methodologies; and hence influence the BU’s objective to reduce time and cost to market.
- Closely work with architect, designers and software team to meet their project deliverables
- Involvement in post-silicon activities such as silicon bring-up, evaluation support and ATE pattern bring-up to take SoC design into production