Associate Solution Engineer - London
Appian helps organisations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximise their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organisations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance.
What Appian can offer you:
Top-Ranked Product: Appian is the only recognised global leader across multiple enterprise technology markets, including low-code application development, digital process automation (DPA), intelligent business process management systems (iBPMS), and dynamic case management (DCM). Appian is also a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Low-Code Applications for the second year in a row.
As an Associate Solution Engineer, you’re a technical “Jack/Jill of All Trades” and you love figuring out “ how things work.” You’ll be a resident expert on the inner workings of the Appian platform and gain full-stack experience that will translate into any technical career. You’ll touch every layer of the Appian platform; from data analysis to creative problem solving and you'll tackle the most challenging technical problems while mitigating all of our customers’ concerns.
What you’ll be doing…
- Find creative solutions to some of our customer’s most complex technical concerns
- Provide world-class support to our customers and our highest stakeholders around the globe
- Tackle technical challenges and communicate your work across a variety of departments
Who you are…
- Bachelor's degree in any an Engineering discipline, Information Technology, or similar degree program
- Strong interest in software development (minus the coding 8 hours a day part)
- Keen to provide exceptional customer interaction (verbal/written) to our biggest customers
- Excellent at problem solving and a talent for identifying creative solutions
- Desire to work closely with our customers to help lead continual improvement in the availability, performance, functionality and security of our platform
- Proven academic success
- Interest in data analytics
- Flexibility to provide after business hours support (rotation every 10-15 weeks)
- Nice to have programming / scripting (e.g. Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, PHP) experience
- Nice to have experience with RDBMS platforms (e.g. MySql, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Nice to have systems administration (e.g. Linux, Windows) experience
- Required fluency in both English