Apple Media Products Analytics Intern (QA Engineer) London 2022
Are you passionate about shipping great software and services to positively impact millions of users worldwide? The Apple Media Products QA Analytics team are looking for an experienced Big Data QA Engineer to help test the features and services which drive the iTunes, App Store, TV and Apple Music storefronts and services. You’ll be joining a small and enthusiastic team of QA engineers who share a passion for testing and care deeply about the quality of Apple products, with a strong focus on customer experience.
- Computer Science major or equivalent
- Familiarity with frontend and server side testing and development
- Familiarity macOS shell scripting and terminal
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated and pro-active with proven creative, problem solving, and critical thinking capabilities
This position requires someone with the passion for Quality Engineering in support of delivering high quality products to our customers We also need a strong candidate that can work cross-functionally to understand the challenges and to design, review proposals and build solutions. You will gain a wealth of experience in the Quality Engineering team in being exposed to all teams, tools, and technologies. In this role you will be working alongside like minded QA engineers testing features and services which power App Store, TV, Apple Music, Podcasts storefronts and services You will be expected to take end-to-end responsibility of projects related to QA tooling and automation and must be comfortable working in a technical fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
Education & experience
Currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or a related field.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace
- Additional Requirements:
- Familiarity with big data concepts e.g Hadoop, Data Pipelines (nice to have)
- Experience with logging and debugging tools
- Familiarity with QA concepts
- Familiarity with CI/CD automation tools such as TeamCity or Jenkins