Graduate Chemical Process 2021
The role will be based in Aqua Consultants’ Exeter or Bradford Office, supporting senior members of the team in the delivery of key frameworks and projects. It will involve liaising with clients, contractors and third-party stakeholders on a daily basis ensuring the most effective solutions and recommendations are provided to the Client. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Feasibility Estimates & Calculations
- Undertaking Risk Assessments for approval/validation
- Supporting the Asset Management Team
- Report writing and presentations
- Calculations and Modelling of site performance and associated optimisation options
- Development and promotion of environmental best practice
- Attendance at stakeholder meetings & site visits
- Attend design Workshops
- Desire and ability to work independently when needed
As a graduate there is an expectation that the candidate will be a self starter and identify opportunities to grow the business (with support of the management). It is not expected that any decisions that could adversely affect the Client commercial position or image would be made by the candidate without the appropriate approval and support from the direct Line Management.
It is not anticipated that the candidate will have any elements that would require delegation, however, in the event that additional support is needed due to size or scope of any particular project then the appropriate and support will be made available.
- The candidate will be expected to liaise with Clients (including senior management) and Stakeholders (where appropriate). You will be an ambassador for the Aqua brand and therefore be professional in all endeavours.
- Where deemed necessary by any key personnel, liaison with Professional bodies may be required.
- Regular contact with all internal staff is expected with a focus on open communication.